Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Alvinisms 451

"I feel good good. Oh I feel so good. I got this good feeling in me!"

-Me

Did you know: Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

Thought of the day: Mark my word, March 3 is the beginning of a new era for me. I'm feeling good. I mean like that walking on water feeling. It's different than when I used to just be positive and optimistic. Now I feel in my bones. Heck! I feel it in my loins! Yeah man, this year started of great and then hit the bottom of the tank and now I'm back. Don't call it a comeback, call it Alvin. I found my smile again, just in time for spring.

Man it all started w/ my computer not completely fucking up and ruining my year. Well, now I'm just gonna have to do some Spring cleaning and I'll be up and running and better than ever. That's kinda I feel w/ life right now, I'm on my feet and I'm running literally too! I've lost 14 pounds from eating better and running! I can bodyboard again! Yipppeeee!!

Now that I'm working back on my comp I've gotta catch up some photos so enjoy my friends! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is Matt, he's Mt. Carmel's RB right now. Doesn't he look like Ladanian Tomlinson? Only if he ran like him too.

Here's my mom and dad deciding on what to order at Tajima. They were super stoked that I took them out to eat. They were stoked just to finally get out the house!

My mom always orders fish. Here she ordered the grilled salmon w/ miso flavoring. Shit was dank!

Uh...we ordered this thing called beef tataki which is seared thinly sliced beef. If you're a fan of sashimi and beef, then you'll love this cuz its a combo of it in some delicious ponzu sauce and some super tasty and not so spicy wasabi.

My best just got her keys to her place! Vinny's got a new neighbor and jogging partnah! I'm proud of you Best! Love you!


Lai's parents borrowed my truck to get furniture from their pad in Murrieta so we waited for them to come back. We ate at Cheeburger Cheeburger while waiting. If you eat the one pound burger you get your picture taken and put on the wall. Teh...thats weak. I've eaten a 10 x 10 (10 patties of beef and 10 slices of cheese) and 2 double doubles at In N Out in one sitting before so that's nothing. Gimme a real challenge Cheeburger Shmeeburger.

After getting my truck back, I went to Burbank to visit some old college buddies: Chach, Jeff, Mel, James, Tawny, Rhea, Ryan, AJ, Mars, EJ, Bumps, David, Mike, and some others. It was good time.

Jeff just got back from Vancouver and he let me have some of their finest treats. This like Kit Kat meets Nutella. Dankage!

The hallway in Chach's place reminds me of The Shining, and it trips you out.

And yes, the lovely, trafficky drive home. It's good to back on Mac.

No comments: