Saturday, February 09, 2008

Alvinisms 430

"A goal w/out a plan is just a wish."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Did you know: Barbie's full name is Barbara Milicent Roberts.

Thought of the day: Gone fishing!

I haven't written an Alvinism in the while because I've been enjoying this satisfyingly uneventful weekend. You know those days where you just chillax and don't need a stiff drink or a hundred people to get going. Yeah, that's what I've had. The highlight of it being a fishing trip w/ Eddie at Oceanside. Yup, I love fishing even I don't catch nothing, also; I went to the base w/ my parents and they hooked me up w/ a new fishing rod! Woohoo! Not to exciting for you, but happy days for me!! Pictures and stuff of the weekend, and eating out w/ some friends to come. Have a great week friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Thank you Mary for showing me these pictures. They are awesome!

This camera has 1,000,ooo megapixels and can take a picture of your soul.
What you don't see is that inside they are really tonguing each other too.

This would be more scary than the one at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Now you can really say, "Don't roll you eyes on me!"

In the words of McLovin, "Chicka chicka yeah!"

This is a close as the average American gets to exercise.

If this guy was black, there'd be a lot of trouble brewing. I don't really get it. It would have better if it were a bowtie or something.

Can you imagine what perverts do w/ this bag! Ha! I know you're thinking of it!

This is the hardest bag I've seen.

No comments: