Friday, December 28, 2007

Alvinisms 398

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

-Diane Ackerman

Did you know: Fortune cookies were invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung.

Thought of the day: The year is winding down and I wonder what is in store for next year: finishing my Montessori training, finally holding a job other than The Shop for a year, and I'm not sure what else. But one thing for sure is that I feel like I've taken major steps into becoming an independent grown up. Now its time to relish it, take it in and turn it into something. Yeah I'm always a big kid at heart but that doesn't change the fact that I want to pay a mortgage and live as freely as I want. Next year is might have some big plans and changes for me so we'll see. Ho well, don't really feel to heavy about the subject so we'll just leave it at that.

What the hell is up w/ this weather too? When do you need air conditioning during Christmastime and then you need the heater at night? This is just bananas. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Reinah loves Macs so much that I think my bro is getting one now.

www.wbz4life.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: