Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alvinisms 345

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

-Mike McKnight

Did you know: Many hamster blink only one eye at a time

Thought of the day: Fishing has not been good to me lately; the last two trips out I've caught nada. But now worries cuz I really just like to be out there doing nothing and reading or playing chess. Fish are just bonus. But this Friday; Josephine and I plan on going deep sea fishing in the morning 6:30 to 12:30! Anyone is welcome to come! Last time I went w/ my dad we caught yellowtail and bass; but people were catching baracudas and whatnot so come on out! Its about $50 for the boat, bait, and day license and is completely worth it. Holla back if you wanna go! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


TK and I go to Chargers games and we like to bring a pair of binoculars to people watch. But these binoculars make you look like a creep!

www.wbz4life.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: