Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alvinisms 343

"Success has a thousand fathers."

-I dunno (I heard it during the Chargers preseason game)

Did you know: There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.

Thought of the day: Fishing on Wednesday was a blast. A time to relax and let go. Time to just take in the ocean and open air...and stinky fish and squid. As far as fishing goes, we caught none. BUT! We did manage to capture a bat ray and a friggin eel! This eel was like 2.5 feet long and hand sharp teeth. I've never seen a real eel out of the water plus it was yellow. It was hella gnarly for me. Besides Chris losing a chess piece rending my board useless; it was perfect. (Just kidding Chris).

I saw a car hit a sign coming from work Thursday. It's funny how the driver reacted because she acted like "oh what" and had a look of "was that a sign or did a bug hit my winshield" look. Anyway it was funny and the sign is on the road now.

Chillin this weekend, not really out to party like a rockstar. Feel more like a wallflower. Have a good one though. Oh yeah, did I tell you I have all this week off from the school? Oh yeah, its a 10 day weekend which equals a lot of Madden! Peace. Love. Faith

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Good to see you


These are Transformers...you guess...Okay okay, they're hand fans. But I know what you were thinking your dirty perv.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: