Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Alvinisms 329


"Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes."

-Henry J. Kaiser

Did you know: The actual playing time in a Major League Baseball game which lasts about two and a half hours has been clocked at 9 minutes and 55 seconds.

Thought of the day: Not much to say besides I'm getting a raise at my school job but on the other hand I have to pay for health insurance so it pretty much covers it. Grow up pay equals grown up pains.

Leo is signing w/ the Air Force so congrats to him. If you don't know, I've always been fascinated w/ flying; mostly jets or helicopters. Yeah yeah yeah, its a kid's dream but if Lance Bass almost got a shot at space I might get a shot in the air. Good luck my friend and I wish you the best.

Quick recap of the weekend: Drinking at Heat started sucky but ended up fun. Chuck and Larry is a funny movie. I love skateboarding. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Two weeks!


How cool and dumb is this. This might be good for Ollie or Suze since they practically sleep everywhere.

For all you little devils out there, here's your chance at being an angel...in your dreams.

Speaking of sleep, this bed caught my eye. What happens when you wanna...you know...bow chicka bow wow!

No this isn't a wedding ring, a c**k ring, or a transformer. Its a ring that when it gets a certain distance from the computer, its shuts down the folders and/or locks them up. Pretty cool for you nerdies out there.

And when you thought things couldn't get scarier.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: