Monday, May 21, 2007

Alvinisms 296

"If you're handed it, you can handle it."

-Unknown

Did you know: The heaviest fish ever caught was the Ocean Sunfish and it weighed 4,928 lbs!

Thought of the day: Crazy crazy weekend; nuff said over what happened. Happy graduations to my friends Josephine and Nessa!!! Love love love you guys!!! I'm so blessed to have you two in my life and you raise my spirits w/out trying everytime I see you two. Thank you for always being a positive influence in me and others lives and I hope the best for you in all you do. Friends Forever.

I got to see my favorite baseball player, KEN GRIFFEY JR! AKA "THE KID!!!" That is definitely one of the highlights of my year cuz I've always wanted to see him since he was one the Seattle Mariners, and even though he hit the game winning homerun for the other team, I was still stoked.

Random thought of the day: Changing diapers isn't as bad as changing poop in underwear. Crap!!! (Literally)

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Dreaming of sleeping next to you



Reinah came over to visit my cousins from the PI and they wanted to see how Adobe Photoshop works; so I made Tinkerbell an evil twin. Its kinda sketchy cuz I did it real quick.

www.wbz4life.com
www. mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: