Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Alvinisms 242

"Enthusiasm is like a contagious disease. It is to be caught not taught."

-My Real Estate book

Did you know: I am a licensed real estate agent

Thought of the day: It is my best friend's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATCHO aka FATCH aka JR aka WILFREDO aka WIL aka FREDO aka CHAAAAAABBY!!! If you don't know, I've known Fatch all the way since like middle school and early high school. He's always been one of the nicest, funniest, and coolest guys I know. You know its gonna be a good time if he's around. If you don't know, Fatch is also one of the dopest bboys out there reppin KOS (Kids of Soul) and he also is sick balla (Purple Haze) and he's the best catch and run center in football (Wildboyz). What a guy. Hope to see ya'll on sunday for his bday party (see flyer below) So here's a toast to you buddy and I hope you have a wonderful day! Love you bro. Knock knock! Peace. Love. Faith.

Oh and I know this message is super late but I do have the same phone number but I do not have text. Sorry if you've texted and I haven't gotten back! Love yah!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Ring ring, knock knock, hug hug kiss kiss




Come roll bounce with us at the roller rink so we can dance circle around you suckas!!! Oh and have a nice day!


For some reason, we always match. Coincidence?

Ever since college we wore the same stuff. Remember Joanne's party dude? Same hat, shirt, sweater, and shoes. We are losers. NOT!!!


Dang, same shirt, pants, and Adidas. We'd have a better picture but the jerk bouncer broke Fatch's ID. Fatch, being the great friend he is, went all the way home and came back w/ his passport! Love you bro! Sorry!


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

april joy said...

i like the quote of the day.. :)

thanks for lunch today!

i love you!