Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Alvinisms 67

Hi hi hiya this is the 67th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger."

-Arnold Palmer

Did you know: Frogs do not drink water.

Thought of the day: Wow, there was a great response to the Alvinism yesterday and the free Wildboyz Alvinism Edition Tee. Thanks ya'll! Come check out the Wildboyz site for more updates on what we gone be up to. Yesterday we had another Wildboyz meeting where we discussed the plans for my graduation in Fullerton, the party at HOB later that night, and what's gonna be crackin at Body Rock. Trust me, these events are gonna be off the chain suckas! As for me, I gotta go drive to Fullerton for class now, and pick up some shirts too. Sorry that the game is over and I think I have all the sizes for the people who responded. I'll get em to you ASAP. This month is so packed that I've been teetering on being sick for like 2 weeks now. So Imma try and chill this weekend and take care of stuff. Enjoy this cool vid and the read the flyers yo. Peas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: