Thursday, April 27, 2006

Alvinisms 53, i'm late for work

Hi hi hiya this is the 53rd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it."

-Oprah Winfrey

Did you know: Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.

Thought of the day: As usual I'm late for something, in this case work but I'm still coming in early. Weird huh, anyhow...I've finished reading The Da Vinci Code and now am reading this book in Secret Societies, as you may be aware I am part of another Secret Society called the Purple Shins Crew and The Wildboyz, we have our own rituals like Call of Duty 2, water ballooning, and our own sessions that no one knows about. Ha! But anyway, last night we went to the Padre game, which we won, and Ole Madrid and Tajima where we met Kaz Matsui of the Mets. I think Lai and Cile found a crush. Ha! It was a grand ol time. I'd put pictures up, but I'm waiting for Cecile to send the to me! Come on buddy! I've noticed that these thoughts of the day seem to keep getting longer and longer and are like a diary. I mean a journal. Whatever, I gotta shower now. Peas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: