Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alvinisms 18

Yo this is the fourth of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday but posted by one of my best friends Toe-Knee Nguyen. I am currently in Osaka, Japan and will try to repost with current thoughts and things but I'm sure Toes will be just fine. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.
"I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back."
-Arthur Rubinstein
Did you know: The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
Thought of the day: It's kinda weird trying to write these thoughts of day in advance. That's why I'm gonna try to repost these with different thoughts when I get a chance. But by now I would have been in Japan for four days so I dunno....this is getting weird thinking about it. I hope ya'll still like them!

No comments: