Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alvinisms 15

Yo this is the first of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday but posted by one of my best friends Toe-Knee Nguyen. I am currently in Osaka, Japan and will try to repost with current thoughts and things but I'm sure Toes will be just fine. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Don't say you can't when you just won't, because you can. I believe in you."

-Jon "Phenom" Senar (I hope you read this buddy! You wrote this in the letter in our CCD class! Fun times man, you are still the farmer!)

Did you know: Cats urine glows under a blacklight.

Thought of the Day: You might be asking why is Alvin going through all this trouble to do myspace posts that who knows how many people read. Well, I know it helps some people which is good enough for me. Also, it is one of my therapys to life. We wake up to and ugly world sometimes, and don't even realize that there is even worse and worse out there. I like to wake up and count my blessings and spread love and happiness, as corny as it may seem, everywhere. There are bigger things in life than myspace comments, new shoes, ipods, and TV. Though I'm stuck using the computer as one of my mediums, I'm hoping it opens some doors for someone else. That's all. I hope you all have a good time while I'm in Osaka drinking and trying to pick up girls. One life. One love.

"Anata na egaowa asahi no yo une kire da ne. Shyashin o ishiyyo ni totte kudasai?" (Your smile is like the sunrise. Will you take a picture with me?)

www.wbz4life.com

No comments: