Sunday, November 29, 2009

Alvinisms 979

"Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you."

-Spanish Proverb

Did you know: Each pack of Smarties has about 25 calories.

Thought of the day: The end of the football regular season is just around the corner and you have no idea how sad that makes me.

Food For Thought:

Pickled Cherry Peppers, Tuna, Basil, Pinenuts

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I finally found a big bottle of Ballantine's. Nick and I used to have a glass each night in Japan.

Alvin & The Chipmunks Beanie Babies. Such an impulse buy.

2 years and going. Every time I got to a supermarket I donate.

Check out the ill Illis setup at our PQ Workshop.

So fresh and so clean!

Those crocodile belly pillows are too sick.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: